Saturday, August 9, 2008
Scandi
Mark and I went to the Scandinavian Festival. From
what we have heard it is a pretty big deal around here. They block off several blocks of street off and there are many booths set up. They were selling super yummy food, or selling gifts, artwork and homemade items. Everyone who was working was dressed up in traditional Scandinavian attire. It was a really beautiful evening and it was so
much fun just walking around and taking in the sights. We watched some of the traditional dancing for a little bit. Mark said while we were watching that it was his kind of dancing. The food was great. We ate an elephant ear. It was really good...and huge! And I got my picture taken with a viking. How's that for fun and excitement! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new job Katie that's awesome! And the Scandi festival looked fun :) And primary is fun. I am the pianist right now and it's so true you have VERY funny stories to tell your husband after church! Glad things are going well!!
Post a Comment