Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Leavin' Town
So, Mark is in North Carolina for his last round of training! I can't believe it is almost over. The only bummer part is that he is gone for 2 whole weeks this time! Well, three days down, only ten or so to go...I guess. In case it isn't obvious, I can't wait for him to come home! He has been going through a really intense training program for the last two months, and now the end is in sight. We are so happy for it to be over and for him to be able to completely focus on working out in the sales field.
So now we have decided that it is my turn to go on a trip. I am going to go out to Idaho to see these super cute kiddos...and their parents too. Oh, yeah...and Lenny their dog...can't forget to mention him. I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself. You see, Sarah a
nd I have an agreement that I will be her kid's favorite aunt; and when we have kids, she will be ours. So, I gotta get out there and get in some face time with Jaxon and Sammie. I can't wait to see them! This trip will be extra fun because my parents and Emily will be there as well. Yeah! The fun just keeps coming. Emily is starting school at BYU-I in September. Can't believe she is a college student now...crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katie, thanks for finding our blog. My parents mentioned running into you guys, what a small world (in oregon). You guys look great, have a good trip!
Alright Katie you know that I will be the FAVORITE AUNT. I am so excited that you are coming up! I can't wait to see you! Lov Ya
How fun and exciting. I'm happy for you!!
Post a Comment