So, Mark and I went out to make a visit today. We had to meet
Christian Mark W.!
He is Steven and Alicia's new little guy. They have decided that they are going to nickname him Ian. Cute huh. She has more pictures and info to look at. Now I know that I am his proud Auntie, and that I might be a bit biased, but he is so adorable. He is such a good little guy...he hardly makes a peep...so far. 
Needless to say, Crazy Uncle Mark is quite a fan of our new little buddy. He also really likes Ian's middle name!
It was so much fun to see everybody. I loved getting to hold, feed, and just stare at Ian. What a cutie! Oh and for what it's worth...Alicia looked amazing! I can't believe she just had him yesterday.
3 comments:
What a cutie!!!
Ah he is so cute! AND YOU ATE A PIGS EAR! Crazy I never would of thought! just kidding :)
OMG- PLEASE share our blog with Marie.. i was going to send her a card with our blog on it, but have not gotten around to it. SAve our blogs and stalk us often ;)
Miss you! Emily and Robert went to that festival too!!
Post a Comment