She just started her freshman year at BYU-I. Such a cutie...totally loving it and having a blast. Apparently she is having too good of a time because she never updates her blog, or comments on mine anymore. I guess she has better things to do. She said something about homework...whatever. I know the real reason she is so busy...about two weeks into the semester, she started hanging out with a boy.
A returned missionary boy.
Freaky. I know. Things have gradually progressed over the last few weeks and they are officially dating. I'll leave out most of the juicy details...let's just say she had to buy her roommates ice cream.
Last week I was talking to her on the phone, and jokingly I talked about making up an quiz for him to take with random questions on it. You know so he can get the Katie Willis stamp of approval. What guy wouldn't want that?!? She thought it was funny and even told him about it. He laughed and basically said to bring it on. I was really just kidding when I mentioned it. But, if neither one of them care...why not. I'm up for the challenge. So, here's where the few of you who read this come in...
Got any funny or good questions for me?
I need help coming up with more questions. I want it to be funny and light hearted. Random even...just not super serious or anything. So, I figured I might as well pick your brains. The more the merrier. Right? Dad, Mom...this is your chance to to have the random questions you know you have about him answered.
*
*P.S. Emily, if you do actually read this...I want you to know that I'm doing this for you. Aren't I such a great sister!
8 comments:
One of the random questions I was asked on my blog was Bert or Ernie. I don't know exactly what you're supposed to find out from that answer, but whatever.
I love it that she had to buy ice cream for her roommates! Long live the cheesey BYU and BYU-I traditions!
Random questions:
What super hero is he the most like and why?
What are his favorite things to cook?
What household chores is he really good at? Which does he despise?
Will he cheer for BYU regardless of how well they are doing in a game or throughout the season?
What is the most expensive item of clothing he wears?
I could go on and on... let me know if you need more.
Ohhh, Mary is good!
Mua-ah-ah! That was my sinister-my-sister-katie-is-evily-brilliant-laugh in case you couldn't tell. I love it!
I think you should ask him where he is ticklish.
Is he seriously competative at board games (like would he mind if a game piece was hucked at his head by an opponent)?
What is a quirk that other people have that drives him absolutely nuts?
What is the last book that he read for pleasure?
That's all I can think of for now, but I'll get Riley on it. He's good at this type of thing!
P.S. we got your package today and you're totally awesome! Lenny loved the gift, but everyone else is waiting for their actual birthday to open their treasures.
YEAH! BYU-I! I was like, hey.. that picture is in Rexburg! Because ALL of the buildings are that orangey yellowe color. Drives me crazy. Anywho.. questions...
If you are stuck in a blizzard (b/c you chances are high when you are in Rexburg) and you don't want to freeze. What do you do?
What do your favorite pair of shoes look like?
How many shoes do you own? (Can't be more than your sister!!!!)
How much can you bench? lol... or don't ask him this.
Maybe I'll think of some more later.
Okay so I have to admit I laughed pretty hard when I read your blog. You also got my roommates laughing. They now think you and Sarah are pretty amazing, between your random question thing and Sarah's evil laugh, they think you are hilarious. But seriously you just had to blog about the ice cream lol. Oh well :) It was to funny for me to really care hahaha. By the way I love the questions so far :)
Well Emily, of course your roommates should think we're amazing...cuz we are! So, do they have any killer questions for the quiz? Let me know.
I hope these are random enough:
Favorite color?
What are the birth dates of his siblings? (you know, test the ability to remember important dates)
Shoe size?
What was the last thing he said to his mom?
Name of his first grade teacher?
Post a Comment