Today I finally did it. I cut my hair. Short. Well, short for me anyways. Mark has been wanting me to do it for a while now. So, finally I took the plunge and had it cut. I really like it.
He's out of town right now on business and he's home tomorrow. He's going to be so surprised. I really hope he likes it too. 
10 comments:
It's super cute! You rock that haircut!
Katie your hair looks AWESOME!! I love it that length!
Oh it's super cute Katie I love it!!
How could he not like it?! Totally cute Katie!
WAY CUTE! My husband would be so sad if I cut my hair short, so I'm jealous. Because as much as I like long hair, sometimes I just want to whack it all off! Congrats to the new hair, it looks way good!
Super flattering cut and your hair looks so healthy! I'm sure Mark will love it!
Wow! How cute is that???!!! I don't think I've ever seen you with hair that short. Love it!
love it!!!!! dont you feel like a new girl?!!
I love the cut! Seems like cutting hair is in.
I think I'm done with my short hair phase, though... ready for it to be long again!
LOVE IT!!! Good move. :)
Post a Comment