I know this sounds kind of crazy...I am really excited to work on Friday! You see, I am working at
Corky's Daughter
all day tomorrow. Woo Hoo! I really miss being there and seeing all of my peeps. So if you are bored and want to come say hi and see some stinkin cute Halloween decorations, come on by.
I'll be here...

4 comments:
Ha! I love the candid picture of Marie in the background. :)
ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... i'm jonesin for a corkys shopping trip. i HATE that they dont have anything like that here.. Have Fun and please tell marie hi for me and give her a big hug for me too!
Katie, thanks for the nice comment! I'm glad a post about a smut store moved you to comment.
I saw your Office post, and don't know if you saw mine, but as of 10 minutes ago, I'm no longer an Office virgin. I just finished the first season, and I will definitely be watching more.
I will be adding you to my Reader and blogroll. Let the stalking begin!
Yeah! I'll be stopping in! :-)
Post a Comment