Vice President. All this and more can be yours. The best part is...they're free! Just what you always wanted, I know. Who wouldn't want a finger puppet of their favorite candidate...or their not so favorite candidate.
I might have to print some of these off for Mark...totally awesome Family Home Evening activity, don't you think? I think they are pretty darn funny. You can get them here. They have McCain and Obama as well. All you have to do is print them off and fold your little heart out. So, go get them and get folding. You can thank me later for the hours of endless entertainment.

I might have to print some of these off for Mark...totally awesome Family Home Evening activity, don't you think? I think they are pretty darn funny. You can get them here. They have McCain and Obama as well. All you have to do is print them off and fold your little heart out. So, go get them and get folding. You can thank me later for the hours of endless entertainment.
3 comments:
That's too funny!
The things people come up with! Hilarious!
That is hilarious! Wish I had time to fold paper....
Post a Comment