Well, it only took all weekend, but it's finished. All of my major Christmas decorating is done. We've even decorated our Christmas tree! I love having our house all decked out for Christmas. It just puts me in a good mood. One of my favorite things to do once the tree is up is to hang out in our family room without any lights on except the Christmas lights. It's the best. So here is our tree in all it's Christmas glory...
*Ok...so yeah it is a fake tree. Don't judge. I know we live in Oregon and it would seem like we don't have an excuse to not have a real tree. They are everywhere here...it's like the Christmas tree capital of the country. Every year we always go and get a real tree. In fact the last two years we've had two trees. Not this year. Our new house only has a great room and there's only room for one tree. So, we figured since we're leaving for Christmas in Cali on the 20th, we might as well just use our fake-o tree....just this once. I promise.
9 comments:
So pretty! I was expecting it to look like the big tree in Corky's window... but the one you have will do... tehehheehe. We are putting our tree up on Friday when Eric gets home. Yeah!
Oh wow, that is gorgeous!
I have to wait until we come back from a vacation before I can get our tree. Stupid live trees. Seriously, I wish I had a fake tree. I hate watering trees.
Katie, it's beautiful! And we have a fake tree too. I love it.
It's beautiful! Truly exquisite...the lights just make it. I live in Maine. I have no real tree either. NEVER again. I bring in a small one sometimes, and some boughs if I think I can handle the mess. Usually, I decide that I just can't; so I am definitely not judging.
Hey, don't hate on the fakies. We have one as well and it's treating us super! Plus we can have it up for all the longer! It looks fantastic. I wish I had as much style and creativityness as you do in your little toe! Oh well, at least I'm ridiculously good looking.
We totally do the same thing.....all lights off except the tree and some music on....mmmmm....love it.
Can you send me your address so we can send you guys a card?
Looks fantastic. You truly have the decorator's touch!
Thanks for all the nice compliments...y'all sure know how to make a girl feel good about her Christmas tree. By the way, not only is my sister Sarah rediculously good looking, she's really humble about it too!
Wow....what a beautiful tree! You definatley have a great decorators eye! I'm the same way when it comes to turning off all the lights except on the tree and turning on some soft Christmas music like Michael Mcleans's "The Forgotten Carols." It is so peaceful.
Post a Comment