Monday, February 9, 2009

I Have Been In The Mood To Create

Lately I have been bitten by the bug to make things...or at least wanting to make things. Anything really...from food, to crafts, to my super fancy living room curtains. Steven, Alicia and their kids came down for the afternoon yesterday, and I had the best helpers decorating some cookies for Valentine's Day.

They turned out so good. There's no way they're making it through the week. In fact, I think they are almost gone already. I'm not sure how they disappeared so quickly. I only had two for breakfast this morning.

5 comments:

Laura said...

They look amazing! What a cool aunt you are!! Super yummy cookies is on my agenda too. Yeah for Valentines day!!

5Youngers said...

I'm all about sweets for breakfast. I start many days off with chocolate. They look Yummy..

Will & Cheyenne said...

I can throw down a few cookies for breakfast too! Nice work!

Charlene said...

yum! what a fun aunt you are! I bet they love visiting your house :)

Sarah said...

If you ever have an abundance of cookies (haha, is that possible?)you could always send some our way...just to let you know. I'm suffering from the same bug, only I'm not so crafty - just a wannabe compared to my incredible older sister.