So, we watched the superbowl...like everybody else in America. It was a fun and entertaining game to watch, especially since I really didn't care who won. As good as a game it was to watch, some of the commercials were even better. This one was one of my favorites:
As good as some of the commercials were, my favorite part of the night was the hour long office episode! It was a good one. I loved it when they roasted Michael...so darn funny.
8 comments:
I didn't really pay attention to the commercials. I was too busy blogging. :)
I would have to say I probably watched 1/2 hour and then I was blogging as well... What I did see was very exciting.
That was probably my favorite commercial too!
Talk about angry eyes! I didn't watch the super bowl, but Riley and I did watch The Office episode that we missed last night online. One word, two syllables: Hil-ar-ious! Man I love that show, it's like I have to have my fix every week. Coulda done without all that pirated movie though, g-ross!
Ha-ha, I must have missed this commercial during the superbowl, but saw it on a top ten list the next day. So funny!
Seriously...I think it was my favorite office episode so far. I was still quoting it today at work. I'm lame like that, I know.
hey katie, here's a site you might like that I stumbled upon. http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/
It WAS a great episode! It's an awesome show!!
Post a Comment