Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Have Some Great Friends

This has been the week for catching up with friends. Saturday night I went out to dinner with all of my peeps from Corky's Daughter. We laughed. We reminisced. We acted like the real dorks we all are. We had the best time. It's funny how you can throw a group of complete strangers together at work, and come out with some great friends. Seriously...where else would I learn to say things like "foshiggity my weeble." I'm good, but I'm not that good.
Tonight I was able to go out with Laura and Lennae. I get a kick out of hanging out with them. It has been way too long. Speaking of dorks, we totally aren't. Obviously we are really cool. And mature. And funny. Did I mention cool?

4 comments:

Laura said...

I had a GREAT time seeing you!! I alway do! :-)

And again, I LOVE your haircut!!

5Youngers said...

"foshiggity my weeble"!!! AWESOME....

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

How cute! It looks like you had a fun time!!

The Edelbrocks said...

Corky's... such memories. I so wanted to be there with you guys!! It was our one day at home though... I will have to bring Marie a diet coke and some sushi before the store closes. :)