This is what happens when your red eye flight is an hour late leaving and it causes you to miss your connecting flight by...
1 minute!
Seriously. There is nothing worse than standing at your gate, staring at your plane, (out of breath because you ran the whole way there....have you been to the D.C. airport...it's huge!), and knowing that you can't get on. The flight is closed. So, here we are in our Nation's capital and we get to enjoy the views from gate B16. At least we found a quiet spot to nap.
Seriously. There is nothing worse than standing at your gate, staring at your plane, (out of breath because you ran the whole way there....have you been to the D.C. airport...it's huge!), and knowing that you can't get on. The flight is closed. So, here we are in our Nation's capital and we get to enjoy the views from gate B16. At least we found a quiet spot to nap.
6 comments:
LAME!!!
SERIOUSLY!!! What a bummer!
That stinks!!!! so sorry!
SO sad! At least you have each other to commiserate with!
KT!!!!!! I can't believe I finally found you (okay, so you found me - either way, I'm so glad!) What's up girlie? I have totally missed you all these years. Can you believe it's been so long since we graduated? (Doug and I just had our 9 year anniv.) email me!
doug03ruth@yahoo.com
Blah :( that's the worst!
Post a Comment