Friday, February 26, 2010

Cake Mixes, Macaroni, Soup, and Cereal

I got into an organizing mode the other day and I emptied out and rearranged our pantry.  006It’s so pretty and organized now.  When I walk by it, I like to just stop and look at it.  Right now it’s my favorite room in the house.  I know.  I’m a nerd.

10 comments:

5Youngers said...

I love it when I organize things and keep it that way. it looks awesome!

Jules AF said...

I seriously gasped aloud when I saw this picture. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. I have my spices alphabetized, but that's it.

Laura said...

It looks GREAT! I do the same thing. It's those little things that make us smile and so happy. No nerdness in you chica! You rock! And I wish you were still in our ward! :-)

Kristina P. said...

I wish I had a pantry like that!

Mary Kelly said...

Your picture motivated me to organize my pantry. It looks great!

Will & Cheyenne said...

That's like a 3 months supply!

Katie said...

Thanks....we think it is probably about a 3 month supply. When we moved here we really had no food storage. So over the last 1 1/2 years we've been gradually building it up. We're hoping to beef it up even more. That pantry was one of my favorite features about the house when we were house hunting.

Erin said...

That is seriously awesome, and definitely picture worthy. I would stop by and look at it every time I walked by too!

Genavee said...

That is so awesome. I can never keep my shelves looking nice, so I just hung an ikea curtain over the mess. The curtain is pretty, but not as nice as your lovely room.

Sarah said...

Look at you all organized and ready to go! I'm totally the same way after I organize a room. A couple months back Riley helped me organize our pantry downstairs - considering that whenever I was done grocery shopping I would just toss the bags in the pantry without putting them away in efforts to keep the kids out of dragging cans and boxes all over the place, it was in some serious need. After it was all done we would just open the door and look and marvel at all the space we had. So yah, I know what you mean and it feels great! So when are you going to come visit? You're not going to wait clear until Emily's wedding are you?