I’ve heard so much about it. Everyone seems to love it. So, how on earth did Mark and I not ever try this until last night? Man, have we been missing out on an extremely tasty little treat! I’m thinking we are practically the last people ever to try it. Thank heavens we have good friends who brought it to put on crepes last night. Yummm.
Have you had Nutella? What’s your favorite way to use it?
13 comments:
You HAVE been missing out! It's delicious!
I made these amazing Banana Nutella wontons for a baby shower. So good.
I love Nutella. Love love love it. Personally, I like it best on just a good piece of artisan bread. It's also great on fruit (especially strawberries). Or with a PB&J sandwich. Nutella on crepes is amazing. Ooo, or mixing it in with vanilla ice cream. Making Nutella shakes is always good. Or just eating it with a spoon. Really, you can't go wrong with Nutella.
Crepes with strawberries and whipped cream! JUST DO IT NOW.
Crepes is the best way to go but man-o-man that stuff is good on anything.
Okay I am not allowed to buy it...my favorite way to use it is straight out of the container! LOve it by the Tablespoonful! =0
Costco has two big ones for $9...well, that means lots of calories for me!
LOve it!
We'll have to have it when you guys come out to party!
I was going to tell you what Sherri did. Costco has the best price for Nutella!! Spread it on crusty bread, crepes, ice cream, straight out of the jar, did you see my valentines nutella pastries? Pretty much anything you put it on will be FAB! Landon asks for "chocolate sandwiches" and I put peanut butter with it. De. Lish. Ous!!
How about trying it on Mark?
No, seriously, love it on pretty much anything - especially a teaspoon from the silverware drawer.
I think I might have to make a Costco run tomorrow. You know....gotta get the essentials!
Laura....I'm totally trying your nutella pastries. They looked delicious1
They are!!! They are man clan approved - yummmmmmy!
I forgot to tell you, nutella is also good on pancakes! :-)
I have never tried it... guess I have to try it now!
Oh sweet, sweet Nutella!!! It's especially amazing on crepes with whipped cream and strawberries. I got addicted to it in Spain and was pretty sad to discover how expensive it is here in the states, but Costco has it in bulk!!!
I bought one last week, and I have been having a piece of toast with Nutella on it every night after the kids go to bed. The jar is nearly gone, and that means it is time to get some more...
Post a Comment