Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunglasses

Yesterday was such a fun day.  I picked up my super cool niece and she came with me while I went and got my hair cut.  After that, we went to Kohl’s and spent a while trying on almost every pair of sunglasses at the store.  It’s been forever since I’ve had so much fun just goofing off at the store.

sunglasses1 sunglasses2

We were pretty stylin’…..if I do say so myself.  Once we had seen all the sunglasses there were to see, we decided that the afternoon called for ice cream cones at Dairy Queen.

  ice cream paige and katie

If you want an extremely fun and entertaining day, spend it with a 4 year old.  Trust me.  You won’t regret it.  She makes for the best shopping pal ever.

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Very cute! I don't spend enough time with my nephew. I need to schedule a play date.

Mary Kelly said...

Cute haircut and what a fun way to spend with your niece. I'm sure she enjoyed it just as much as you!

Whitney said...

I love your hair!!! I think you should come take Lydia on a shopping excursion :) Fun!!

Genavee said...

You, your niece, your hair and your coat all look adorable.

Running Brent said...

Fun stuff! What a cute niece! Such blue eyes...bet she loves her Aunt Katie!

Charlene said...

OOps, that running brent comment should have been from Charlen!

Jules AF said...

I loooooooooveeeeeeeee going sunglasses shopping. I wish I could go with my nieces! booo

Anonymous said...

Super fun! And I like your hair too!

Laura said...

Fun outing - she's a cutie! and love your hair cut!