Friday, August 15, 2008

Cake Wrecks

Happy Friday!
If you want a good laugh, you gotta check out Cake Wreck's blog. It is so funny. It is a great compilation of cakes that have gone so terribly wrong. Her commentary is really funny and the whole thing is just so entertaining. I was laughing so hard at some of them...kinda made my morning today. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

4 comments:

Emily and Jake said...

Those cakes are so random! I can't believe stores sold some of them. They were pretty funny

Laura said...

Those are hilarious!! I love the ones with the writing on them. What a crack up!!

Carolyn said...

This is so funny, I just found that website today and scheduled a post for it on Monday, haha! You beat me to the punch! I think her commentary is the funniest part.

Primus Six said...

It's good to see what you're up to! Sounds like you're settling in to your new life well and that things are going good. We miss seeing you guys! I love the pix from the festival.