You're right, I did it. AND, you're right, it is a waste of time. Thanks a lot Katie...
I just spent 2 hours clicking it. Thanks a lot.
K~I am actually going to listen to you on this one....and not do it!How is your quiz going for the boy!?
Hey Cheyenne- I have gotten some pretty funny questions. I need to get them all typed up and sent to him. I will have to post some of my favorites.
I'm scared to do it because I have like 45 blogs to catch up on and I'm falling asleep. Today was rough. I'm so curious, though....
that is seriously hilarious and weirdly addicting. you want to like prove the taunting voice wrong!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're right, I did it. AND, you're right, it is a waste of time. Thanks a lot Katie...
I just spent 2 hours clicking it. Thanks a lot.
K~I am actually going to listen to you on this one....and not do it!
How is your quiz going for the boy!?
Hey Cheyenne- I have gotten some pretty funny questions. I need to get them all typed up and sent to him. I will have to post some of my favorites.
I'm scared to do it because I have like 45 blogs to catch up on and I'm falling asleep.
Today was rough.
I'm so curious, though....
that is seriously hilarious and weirdly addicting. you want to like prove the taunting voice wrong!
Post a Comment