Last night I flew home from California. It was sad to leave my parents knowing that I will more than likely never get to Visalia again, but I was so happy to be home and be with Mark. Let me just admit I am already missing the warm sunny weather....back to cold, wind, and rain for me.
Obviously when I got home last night, the fridge was empty. So, I told Mark that after work today I was going to get us some groceries. I went to Winco and stocked us up on food. I even bought 4 gallons of milk so we wouldn't have to go back to the grocery store for a little while. I got home and was unloading the car when Mark pulled into the garage. He had bought a few things from the grocery store. Including 2 gallons of milk. I think he forgot I said I was going to the store, and he was trying to save me from having to make a grocery run today. So sweet. I guess I better go have some milk for dinner.
Oh, and in case you are wondering....Mark goes for the fat free and I am a 1% drinker....hence the variety of colored labels on the milk jugs. We are funny that way.
8 comments:
THats so funny. We can go through 4 gallons of milk in about 4 days over here. Good luck.. Got Milk?
Very colorful! That's how it is at our house, except we've got whole, 2%, and skim. You like it - we got it! I say you make a ton of milkshakes and smoothies. Mmmmmm, good for the soul. Oh yah, and welcome home! I'm sure mom and dad miss you, but Mark's enthusiam for having you back home probably trumps that.
Are you going to freeze it? THere's no way we could drink that much before it went bad, and I LOVE milk!
I know how it goes with a fridge full of milk, and yeah, at least 3 kinds! Too funny!!
i have two words for you my friend
1. hot
2. chocolate
problem solved.
That is hilarious!!!
Welcome home!!!
Milk is TOTALLY my drink of choice! :) Just wait.....we get six gallons a week on purpose now.
Ha! That is funny! Just make a bunch of pudding...thats what I would do. Glad you had a good time in California.
Post a Comment