Friday, January 30, 2009

Random

I was tagged on facebook to list 25 random things about me. I did it there and figured I might as well get a bit more use out of the few minutes I spent doing it.
*******
1. I love the color green
2. I hate all veggies except corn and carrots. Really, I think they're gross.
3. I have never been skiing or snowboarding
4. I get really cranky when I am tired, or sometimes loopy
5. I am jealous that my two sisters live so close to each other
6. I could eat at Quizno's every day
7. I have eaten a chicken heart...for reals
8. I would wear flips everywhere if I could
9. I love watching tv...a little too much
10. I have owned my dream car...my hummer!
11. I miss my peeps at Corky's Daughter a lot
12. I finally learned how to play chess earlier this month
13. I love days where I actually cook a nice dinner...it has been happening more often
14. I love dahlias and sunflowers
15. I wish I lived closer to my family
16. I love hanging out with my hubby
17. I bite my nails
18. I love having short hair
19. I spend too much time blog hoping
20. I love being an aunt
21. I think I would like to own a small shop when I am older
22. I have never had stitches, a broken bone, or sprain
23. I really am shy around new people
24. I am a hot chocoholic
25. I really want/need to start exercising

7 comments:

Laura said...

Fun! Now I know a little more about you. :-)

5Youngers said...

I would where flips everywhere if I could too. Maybe we can invent a winter-flip :)

Kristina P. said...

What about potatoes? And I only learned how to play chess last year.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Love getting to know you better!

Katie said...

Nope...not even potatoes. Gross.

Sarah said...

Might I add an 'amen' to the gross potato thing. I swear they are going to kick me out of Idaho.

Charlene said...

Thanks for playing along! I, too get loopy when I'm tired, and can start hysterically laughing and not stop...ah, the memories....