I would have to say that a good Saturday morning definitely involves playing Monopoly Jr. with two really fun kids.
Even though I lost.
Making and eating some delicious cupcakes. I've only had 2 today so far. I've been good.
We grilled these last night. We've been waiting for Costco to get them back in and finally our patience paid off. They were just as good as we remembered....bacon wrapped steak fillets. Yummy.
A good Saturday also involves taking advantage of the sunshine! Finally the clouds and rain are gone. For now at least. So, we all went to the park. I think the grown ups had just as much fun as the kids did.
These are just some random weeds that are in the empty lot behind our house. Alicia was commenting on them and how they are actually pretty. She's totally right. They are pretty.
You gotta love a sunny, fun Saturday.
9 comments:
What a fun weekend! And anything wrapped in bacon is going to be delicious.
After living in the Seattle area, I know how those sunny days can be so rejuvinating!! Even better that it was on a Saturday and you were able to enjoy the day together without having to work! Yay for sunny weather!!
We finally had a great Saturday to enjoy, too! What's even better is that it's supposed to last...until Wednesdayish anyway. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Why don't you come over and have a ton of fun here? Come on, it's only 12 hours away. Tantalizing, I know.
Hasn't the weather been fantastic?
LOVE those days!!
Even though you lost.. that's the definition of a good mom!
Hey we were in Portland last weekend, SOOOO georgous! was hard to come back to Desert southern Oregon!
Thanks for the blogStalk drop in!
Those steaks and cupcakes look so good!
It looks like you and your family had a lovely day :)
Looks like a fun Saturday!
Love Saturdays!!! and those "weeds"... that's my whole backyard... or dirt mound :-)
Post a Comment