When I saw this on Cupcakes Takes The Cake this morning, I laughed. A lot. And I could totally relate. Except sometimes I forget my multivitamin. Oops.
Hypothetically speaking, of course.
I can definitely get on board with that!
Heeeyyyy....were you spying on my breakfast this morning???ha-ha
I am going to print that off and put it on my fridge. LOL
Amen!
WOW!!! how I relate to this! Does a chocolate hershey bar qualify?
Sarah, I think chocolate and dessert of any kind totally counts.
Now that's what I'm talking about!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can definitely get on board with that!
Heeeyyyy....were you spying on my breakfast this morning???
ha-ha
I am going to print that off and put it on my fridge. LOL
Amen!
WOW!!! how I relate to this! Does a chocolate hershey bar qualify?
Sarah, I think chocolate and dessert of any kind totally counts.
Now that's what I'm talking about!
Post a Comment