I would love a slice of this
Double Chocolate Cheesecake Layered Cake.
You certainly wouldn't have to ask me twice.
Seriously people....it's two layers of chocolate cake, one layer of brownies, and a layer of cheesecake. Oh my. It's all my favorite desserts rolled into one. You can find the recipe here. If you do decide to make it...let me know. I would love to be invited over to enjoy a big honkin' slice.
I'll even bring the ice cream.
We all know there's usually some in my freezer.
6 comments:
I could so use some of that right now!
Oooh lala that looks scrumptious!!! Invite me too!
I laughed when I saw your post because I have a cake post posting at 12:01. What is with us that we have cake on our brain? Yummmmmmy!! :-)
I feel my arteries hardening just looking at that! That must mean it's delicious.
Yikes. So bad yet sooooooooooooo good!
Where the heck were you for this???
I see the pageant talk below... enjoy..LONG drive huh?
When we lived back East we saw all the church sites, but never did catch the pageant..bummer.
Yummy! I love that food blog. Have you checked out www.ourbestbites.com? Good stuff there too.
Post a Comment