Monday, April 6, 2009

Say What?

You hear the funniest things when you are out and about...especially when you frequent Wal-Mart like Mark and I do. We were there one day, quite a some time ago, and we ran into my old boss Marie. Now just to clarify, she's not old, she's just not my boss anymore. Anyways, there we were visiting in the garden department when she tells us that she just heard the funniest thing. This girl was talking to the guy she was with and she called him a
Flaming Gomerite.
Well, you do learn something new everyday. I think I am a better person because of it.
Mark calls his brother Homer...maybe I can get away with calling him a Flaming Homerite. I think it has potential.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What does that even mean?!?

Laura said...

It sure sounds funny! Maybe he was acting like Gomer Pyle....

Katie said...

I'm not sure what the exact meaning would be, but it sure is funny!

Charlene said...

Hmmm...this has potential...

Flamin' Lamenite?

Flamin' Nephite?

You'd get to know who were members when they laughed out loud.

marie said...

Good save on the "Old Boss" thing....you....you....flaming gomerite you ! ;)

Sarah said...

Como what?! I thought I said weird things. You Oregonians say the funniest things!

5Youngers said...

I'm always making up silly names so I totally get this chic who said this... just not the actual word she said.