So, you remember my little sister, Emily?
Well, she is going to be in the Hill Cumorah Pageant this summer. It's a huge play and amazing to see if you ever get the chance. I've been once...to see my other sister, Sarah in it. Mark, unfortunately wasn't able to make it because of work.
So, we both really wanted to go this time. A lot. We just weren't sure if it would work out. We were checking out plane tickets for fun and we found some for a reasonable price. I figured we'd think about it and see how it would potentially fit into our budget and our plans for the summer. Before I could talk him out of making an impulse decision, Mark had bought the tickets.
As flabergasted as I am about it still, I am so excited to go and see Emily on this huge stage. I am even more excited to go with Mark.
I can't believe we are going!
I can't believe we are going! It's going to be the best whirlwind trip we've ever made.
*Now I just have to see how many other family members I can talk into going!
8 comments:
That is so exciting! I've only been to the Manti one.
I have never been.... sounds super exciting. FUN!
Ooh, how exciting! You will have a great whirlwind trip!
Yay!!! I would love to go with you! Have super fun and take LOTS of pictures to post on your blog!
Jealousy. You lucky ducks! (or are you beavers, I don't follow that whole Oregon thing) We would love to go if we found some wad of cash lying around. Maybe I should have Emily start up a fund like she did for her roommate that she wanted to come back to visit. Hmm....
Yeah I've only been to the Manti Pageant. Have fun!
I'm so excited for her!!! I still remember her getting the email and how excited she was when she found out she got in. Ha ha. And I am quite jealous that you get to go!!! I wish I could, but I'll be at home, probably working trying to make money to be able to do things like that. She is going to be so amazing!!! (And thanks for the encouragement Katie!)
Ahhh fun!! Lucky you two! Have a great time!
Post a Comment