Porter ran away again this afternoon.
You might not be too surprised to hear this because he tends to do this every chance he gets. Usually we find him. Sometimes it takes more work and time to find him, but we always did. Today was different. We searched for him for almost an hour with no luck. We even had a neighbor that we had never met before hop in his car and help look for him too. That is probably one of the nicest things a complete stranger has ever done for us.
Wherever he is, whatever he’s doing I do hope he’s ok. As much as he drives me crazy, I’ve gotten kind of used to having him around.
8 comments:
I hope he's OK!
I hope he comes home soon!!
I hate all the stress of when pets run away. I still worry about my Dog that ran off almost 6 years ago. I hope things work out with Porter!
So sorry, Katie! If you makes you feel any better... Bailey was gone for 3 months before he returned home safe and sound. It's been 7.5 years since then and he is sticking around. I really hope you find Porter.
How sad.. I wanted a beagle for a while.. until someone said they have a hard time sticking around. Something about the whole nose thing.. they catch a scent and cannot help themselves they must follow it, and that means they get lost a lot... I don't know if that's true though.. how long have you had him??
And your excercise butt crack of dawn post cracks me up.. :)
I hope you find him soon!
I hope you find him soon. My dog ran off last night for a little bit, then my son found him a few yards over. Even though I get frustrated with him sometimes and wonder why we even have him, I never want to lose him. Good luck!
:( I hope he finds his way back soon.
Post a Comment