I went to Costco today. I was just there last week, but I needed just a couple of things. Costco can be a dangerous store for me. There’s just something so fun about buying things in crazy huge amounts. I did really good today and only bought what I went there for. Toilet paper, milk, and cake plates. As you can plainly see, I really only bought the essentials.
11 comments:
Umm, those cake plates are ADORABLE, and I love them and want them.
Cute cake plates.
LOVE the cake plates! It makes me happy to think of all the yummy treats you will serve on those.
Those cake plates are darling.
Love those cake plates! Super cute!
Love the plates!!!
PS - it was GREAT seeing you last weekend!! :-)
Don't you have a love/hate relationship with the cost of toilet paper? I certainly prefer Charmin, but I hate spending nearly 20 bucks a pop on the stuff.
Oh, and the cake plates are absolutely essential...
Laura...I LOVED getting to see you and your cute house! I bought a camera and I am in love with it. The macro is amazing...the zoom is awesome...and my pictures are clear. Happy day!
Erin...there is definitely a love/hate thing going on with me and TP. Last time I sent Mark to buy TP, he bought the big ol' kirkland pack and it's totally not as good as the charmin. Totally a pain, but worth every penny.
Oh, and the cake plates were $20 for the pair. I really didn't need them, but I did.
I love the cake plates...I am going to have to go to Costco!
girlfriend, you can NEVER have enough cake plates!! NEVER!! i am in love with them!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i want some! ;)
Post a Comment