Saturday was the kind of day that you dream of and live for when you live in Oregon.
It was actually sunny. And warm.
In the six or so years we lived in Salem, I never once went to the capital building. I’d drive by it every once and a while, but that’s about it. We took advantage of the great weather and went on a picnic with family…on the grounds of the capital building.
********
It was the perfect day for my first visit there. Sitting out in the sun was so refreshing. It made my day. If only the good weather would stick around a while longer. I sure wouldn’t mind.
You know what else I wouldn’t mind? I totally wouldn’t mind winning this cool giveaway! She’s celebrating her 1000th post. How amazing is that?! My little blog can hardly wrap it’s head around the thought. So check it out, because if I can’t win, I want you to win.
Except I really want to win.
6 comments:
I thought you were at a temple!
It was a beautiful day on Saturday. In fact this has been such a mild winter that March is starting to feel like May. Love your family picture.
Glad you had fun downtown. Aren't the flowers gorgeous!!
Fun giveaway!! Hope you win!
I do love the pictures! I want to move to the northwest SO BADLY.
Thanks for the shout out!
I love visiting capital buildings! They are amazing.
If I can't win, I want you to win too :)
Great family pic!
Looks like you had fun! :)
Post a Comment