I’m taking a break from packing to catch up a little on blogging. Because I want to, I can, and I probably have way too many blog posts in my google reader right now. I’m a little scared to look. So, here’s what’s going on.
The Good:
Mark was offered the job he was interviewing for! This is a huge relief and we are both really excited for this job opportunity. Mark will be working for a company that provides in home care and hospice care. He will be the guy who communicates with hospitals, doctors, and sometimes the families about the services they can provide. The company and everyone Mark has talked to so far seem great and he’s really excited for this change.
The Crazy:
Mark starts his new job right after the 4th of July. Which is awesome and we’re thrilled about. But….instead of moving about a month from now, we’re moving next week. As in Tuesday. Which brings me to….
The Ugly:
We’re up to our elbows in boxes and packing. Cardboard boxes are totally the new cool thing in decorating right? If they are, I totally have the coolest house around!
And then there’s the stack of all our stuff waiting to be moved into the truck. At least there’s some part of out house that is organized.
And now, I’m off to finish packing up our pantry. Boy those boxes are going to be fun…with all of our canned food and all.
7 comments:
Good luck! And congrats.
BTW, I love your living room. I love that color.
Congrats to Mark! And my house looks just the same!! Except that it's all stuffed into my living room. It's so stressful.
I am so happy for you! Yay Mark! that is crazy to be moving by tuesday... have fun with the boxes.
You are way organized. I'm impressed. Moving just sucks! There's no other way to put it.
Wow! That is crazy having to move that fast. That would totally kick my butt!
Best of luck to you guys in your new home, we will miss you!!!
Good luck with the move! And congrats on the job!
Yay Mark!!
Tuesday?! Holy smokes! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment