He needs. He has to have one!
Just not now.
Mark and I went up to the Boat Show in Portland this weekend. It is really fun, and there are so many kinds of boats to see there. Now, I know that putting Mark in that environment could be risky. For me. Two years ago we went to the same boat show and we bought Mark a boat. Here it is. He was one happy guy that day. I must be the nicest, most amazing wife. Ever.
Well, not this year friends. I am relieved to say we didn't buy a boat. But, we did come home with a lot of brochures and ideas for what Mark might want to get when we decide to actually buy one.
Well, not this year friends. I am relieved to say we didn't buy a boat. But, we did come home with a lot of brochures and ideas for what Mark might want to get when we decide to actually buy one. There was one, though, that he really would like. Here he is begging for one. That's fine by me. I can handle it. I'm as tough as nails. The pout and puppy dog face does nothing to phase me.
Maybe it didn't phase me because all I saw was this...
Yup, that's the price sheet that was on the window of that boat. Pretty affordable, right? Here he is again with the boat of his dreams. While I have to admit it is a really nice boat, and it was my favorite as well, I say why stop at there? Let's just go for it and get the $300,000 boat in the background of this picture. 
Now we're talking.
10 comments:
Our husbands can NEVER talk to eachother. EVER. You hear me, Katie? NEver. Ever. Eric wants a boat too and if they talk they will only gang up on us. :)
That's my husband at a gun show.
Um.....that's my husband everytime he goes to Costco! I only send him with cash.
Don't cheap out, go for the yacht! Just think - you could bring it out here to Idaho and take it out on Rigby Lake! You would make the news, easy. Rigby would never be the same again. You gotta hand it to Mark, he does have good taste. And he's persistent!
Girl.. i heard a NASTY rumor that Croky's is closing.. is this true or is it just a rumor ?! i'm assuming that someone mistaked Twig as corky's since Lisa closed her doors? lemme know ASAP - i have friends from the East coast asking me if these rumors are strue and i'd figured you of all people would know.
I'm so glad there are other husbands out there like mine! Jamie...I'm so bummed our husbands can never meet. I think they would get along just a little too well. Also, if buying a yacht and taking it to Rigby lake would make us famous, I just might entertaing that idea. Then again, maybe not. Unless we sell the house, and everything we own, then maybe....
Funny, Funny, Funny. I love the pout pic. Classic. Way to hold on Katie. You are awesome.
So you should totally get a boat and take me fishing... I am so helpful huh :)
Sweet boat! What a tough decision, but I'm proud of you Katie!
Way to hold strong Katie!! Men and their toys!! I'm proud of you for not letting the pressure get to you. It is so hard for me to say no, so I am proud of you.
Post a Comment