Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love Them

Have you seen this letterpress print of the Salt Lake Temple? It is by Cameron Moll, and I love it. I have never really seen a picture of the temple quite like this one. It is so simple, and yet so pretty. If only she made one of the Portland Temple, I would totally have to buy one. Maybe one of these days she will.

6 comments:

Laura said...

That is SO cool! I'm with you, if there is one of the Portland temple I'm all over it!

Hey and in response to your response on my blog, I know you have a lot on your plate right now, but Burn Notice is worth the additional effort. MORE quality time for you and your man. AND, you'll love it! You might even want to be a Fiona fan too. :-)

Sarah said...

Love it! You find the coolest things! Probably because you are oozing with coolness.

Kirsty said...

That is an amazing print! WOW

Cougarfan#1 said...

Awesome.
Hey, could you or Mark email me, Spencer Kelly, your address?
spencerk7@gmail.com
thanks. GO COUGS!!!

Brittany Marie said...

No, I've never seen that, how cool!

Goldielocks said...

Wow, katie! what an amazing job! and how special for you on something that is so dear to you! Hope you're doing well- thanks for always leaving sweet messages! dont worry, the curls came back this morning during Q's bath ;)