Mark and I should really spend more quality time together each night. It has been so easy to get caught up in doing our own thing or just playing the Wii and whatnot. So, as of last week, I have come up with a schedule to help us keep on track with our
daily quality activity.
Then I was thinking that maybe other people wanted to do the same thing, so I thought I would share our typical week of ideas with you. You can thank me later.
Monday Night: We really are getting into House. Love that show. Dr. House is probably one of my favorite characters on TV, ever.

We also love to watch 24. Jack's back, and we love it! I guess we need our weekly dose of torture or something.

Tuesday and Wednesday Night: American Idol is back...this show is great because it's the kind of show you can watch and you really don't have to think at all. I am ready for tryouts to be over, though. They get old pretty fast for me.

Wednesday Night: This is our night to watch Lost....will they really go back to the island? Who knows.
Thursday Nights: Of course we watch The Office. If you don't, you should. All the cool kids are doing it.
Friday Nights: Well, this is our night to catch up on anything we missed throughout the week. You know how it goes...no matter how hard we try to plan out our quality time, sometimes things just come up. Thank goodness for our DVR. How did we ever live without it? It is running overtime now that good TV is back!
Anyways, I feel really good about all of the quality time we will be able to spend with each other now. I think we will be a better married couple because of it.
10 comments:
I love my DVR so much! Can't wait for Lost to return!
I trust you will be having some ice cream with these quality times. Judging from a past posting I suspect you will be able to dig some up in your freezer...
I love your blog! Quality time at the Portlock house looks very much the same.
hahahaha. That's our kind of quality time too. Amazing how I don't have kids yet, what with all the quality time my husband and I are having every week.
found you on BSU
I say ditto, ditto, ditto to all your daily quality time choices.
You're hilarious. Miss ya chica!!
I don't watch Lost, House or 24. But bring on American Idol!
LOVE House. He is so mean I have to love him.... :)
You're too funny! I was like....is she serious??? Hope you enjoy some Snuggles too!
Yeah...sadly enough we do actually watch all those shows. What can I say, we're hooked. At least we watch them all together, right? That has got to count for something. And, Sarah, there just might be a carton of ice cream in our freezer, and maybe we went to Dairy Queen last night for blizzards. Hey...it was family night.
Katie - you and I must have been twins on the other side of the veil or something! I love all those shows, and a few more not on your list. Unfortunately, I don't get to spend quality time with the hubby, because he's usually gone doing Bishopric stuff most nights! But, I do have Braden hooked on AI, and we watch it together.
Post a Comment