Well, at least so far it is. We'll see how successful I am when I actually have to go outside to take care of it.
That looks great! I would kill a garden just by looking at it.
If you have cilantro in there you have to tell me what you did. I killed all my cilantro seeds and reused the dirt for some other plants. Well, now they're sprouting up again in random pots, but once I acknowledge them, they die!
wow impressive! :)
Looks great! You are going to have lots of yummy goodness!!
Wow! I'm impressed!!! I have garden envy! I still have yet to get my seeds started....
I am new here! What a great blog :)
That is so great. How encouraging to keep up with the garden when you actually see yummy green things growing.
That is gorgeous! How incredibly rewarding, huh?! What all do you have planted?
Now I feel behind. I need to get to my planting. Yours look fabulous.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That looks great! I would kill a garden just by looking at it.
If you have cilantro in there you have to tell me what you did.
I killed all my cilantro seeds and reused the dirt for some other plants. Well, now they're sprouting up again in random pots, but once I acknowledge them, they die!
wow impressive! :)
Looks great! You are going to have lots of yummy goodness!!
Wow! I'm impressed!!! I have garden envy! I still have yet to get my seeds started....
I am new here! What a great blog :)
That is so great. How encouraging to keep up with the garden when you actually see yummy green things growing.
That is gorgeous! How incredibly rewarding, huh?! What all do you have planted?
Now I feel behind. I need to get to my planting.
Yours look fabulous.
Post a Comment