So, today has been one of those days. I'm feeling kind of blah.
Let me explain....
Mark is in Seattle for business meetings until tomorrow night, so it's just me and the dogs 'til then. It's definitely quieter around here with him gone, unless you count when I'm talking to the dogs.
I'm sick. Again. I'm not sure what's going on with me this year, but I'm never sick this often. I have gone through three boxes of tissue in the last week. Now, we aren't talking any box of tissue...these are way cooler.
We probably have 100 boxes of tissue from Mark's job that he can't hand out to Doctors anymore because of regulation changes. I am usually not too far from one of these right now. I even took a box to work. It definitely makes for a great conversation starter.
Hopefully tomorrow I won't need them quite as much.
It was sunny again today, though. That was great.
14 comments:
I love that you have those! Too funny!
AWESOME tissue box... sorry you are sick...so am I! I just can't seem to kick this cold. Blech!
Those are awesome!
Have you watched P&P yet??? Hmmmmmm?!?!?!?! :p
Bummer being sick. We just finished off one of those tissue boxes! They are hilarious. :)
Get feeling better!!!
Hopefully you're feeling better. Nothing like being sick - especially when your hubby's gone and there's no one to whine and moan to :) Love the tissue box, and it makes them even more awesome that they're free :)
Nice. I'm glad that you took one of those boxes to work, because the joke is probably lost on the dogs... That stinks that Mark is out of town, I am very familiar to what that feels like and it stinks. The only upside is that you can eat all the icecream that you want without anyone knowing. Hope you get feeling better soon!
Feel better~
I totally talk to my dogs when Adam is gone. Boo for husbands being away! BOO!!!
Hope you get feeling better soon!
oh, yuck. Get better soon! Make yourself some comfort food - maybe brownies or something.
Sorry you're not feeling well. I wish we had free boxes of kleenex hanging around!
Awesome tissue box!Sorry you're are not feeling well.
Good luck
Hey....could you have developed grass allergies? I never had them until I lived in the Willamette Valley for about 6 years...Then BOOM! and now I have them every year from about right now till about the 4th of july....don't shoot the messenger.....I am just guessing, but if so, try allergy meds .....hope all is well,I am in Florida....relaxing
Post a Comment