Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Green Thumb

Welcome to our new address.  Luckily, I was warned to save all the blog addresses on my sidebar as they didn’t transfer over.  It looks like I lost all my previous comments too.  Oh well.   Oh, wait a minute...they're back.  It's a bloggy miracle! I know it looks like the same old blog, I’m hoping to change things up around here.  All in good time, I suppose.
It’s that time of the year.  You know, where I plant all sorts of veggies that I really won’t eat.  Oh well, I like to grow them and Mark likes to eat them.  We make a pretty good team.  Here’s our garden on day 9 or so.004 And here it is now….a little over two weeks after we planted our seeds.006 Our green beans are crazy huge already and our peas are doing well.  It’s hard to see, but the big ol’ dirt area are our red bell peppers.  They are just starting to grow.  Now, hopefully the weather will cooperate and it won’t rain this weekend so we can get these guys in the ground.   Crossing my fingers!

9 comments:

Erin said...

What a bummer about the comments not transferring over! They did for me when I did it...I wonder what Blogger changed?

I love the URL...very cute.

And I love your little garden too!

Kristina P. said...

Wow, your garden looks awesome!

Sarah said...

How would it be to be able to plant your garden before the end of May? But, hey, it's raining today, not snowing...so far...

Laura said...

Your plants look great!! I haven't even made our garden beds yet (um, I mean I haven't had Larry make them :-)

Katie said...

Horray...all of a sudden my comments are back. Happy Day!

Sherri said...

Your garden is off to a great start!

Kacie said...

Hey Katie, it's Kacie(watkins):) Great blog! It looks like you are doing so well! You're such a fun person! Good luck with your garden! If you give me your email address, I'll send you an invite to my blog! :) Have a great day!

Jules AF said...

ooooooo green beans. I want a garden!

Mary Kelly said...

I need some of your green thumb skills. I'm hoping to start a small garden this year but don't know what to do to get started.