You know how on tv you see people who set up thousands of dominos in some crazy cool pattern and then knock them all down? I would never want to be the person to set them all up, but I wouldn’t mind being the person to knock over that first domino.
So, Mark emailed me this video yesterday. It kind of reminds me of knocking down all the dominos, but much more cool.
I don’t know who thinks up stuff like this, but they must be a smarty pants. And really, really patient.
4 comments:
I watched this this morning. It is AMAZING>
Whoever thinks of these things is genius. Like, SERIOUSLY?!? How can you even come up with this amazingness?
I saw this today too! Amazing and SO FUN!!!
My little boy would DIE over this video!!!!!!!!!!! wowzer.. love your temple shot above!! (And they dropped a PIANO!??)
Post a Comment