Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jailbird

Well, Mark got a phone call today.  From the local police station.

Porter was in jail.

So he went down there, paid the fine, and sprung Porter out of the clinker.03-18-10_1739 Now he’s home and quite exhausted.  Apparently running away just wears a fella out.

Recon(our lab) was literally jumping up to see him.  I think he was pretty happy to have his buddy back.  I’m really happy that he’s safe and home too.

Dumb dog.

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

WEll, congrats?

Genavee said...

Yay!

Mary Kelly said...

Glad he is home. I was so sad for you guys. Now you guys can say a member of your family has been in the slammer- a good 2 truths and a lie next time you play that game.

Amy said...

Glad everything worked out okay and you have your dog back home.

Jules AF said...

awww, poor baby! I'm glad he's okay and not too traumatized. (I'm assuming he's not.)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

The CLINKER!! That was fast? They caught him in like 24 hours? Or did someone take him there??

Laura said...

I'm so glad you were able to spring him!!

Hal Nielsen said...

I'm happy Porter is safe and sound even if he is now an ex-con! Maybe several hours of community service or some other form of repentance may be in order. I explained what he did to Holly and she just rolled her eyes and huffed.

5Youngers said...

Wow, what a story. Glad in turned into a happy ending. The song from Annie sprung to my head when you wrote "dumb dog".

Sherri said...

LOL! that is tooooo funny!
I absolutely LOVE the picture!

Erin said...

I always hated it when our dog would run away, and the pound would pick him up. Ugh. But I'm glad Porter is home.