Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sometimes...

When it rains, it pours. Or so it feels anyways. It has been a rough couple of days at our house. Mark and I are both sick right now. We were around sick kids for all of our Christmas vacation and we brought it home with us. At first it wasn't that bad, but by the end of last week it got so much worse. We just bummed around the house all weekend. We skipped church on Sunday, because really, who wants to listen to us cough for three hours anyways. Plus, we were able to play a lot of Mario Kart, so it was kinda fun. We both were able to see the doctor yesterday. I have a touch of bronchitis and pink eye, and Mark was tested for strep, and he has a touch of pink eye as well. So, now I am on three prescriptions, and finally starting to feel a little better this morning. Happy day!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope you both feel better soon!

Will & Cheyenne said...

I am so sorry! We were up late playing Mario Kart last night!

Laura said...

What a way to start out the new year! Hope you both get feeling better soon!!

Charlene said...

Oh, that's the pits! Hope you're feeling better soon...and think, you've got auntie ammunition now "Oh, remember the year we made the long trip to see you at Christmas and you made us sick? You owe us big time" Yeah, that'll work....

Get better really soon!

Baller family said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Take care and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Katie....you never get sick! you must have breathed in too many kid germs!!!!! Hope you are better soon!

Whitney said...

Yuk! I hate being sick! I hope you're feeling better!